My 30 gal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 30 gal

Hi all. Even though this tank is very successful for breeding CRS and the initial aquascape built by Ek was very nice, I still think my tank is not as beautiful as one tenth of ADG's tank . So, I post some pic, and all of you guys can give me some comment. THis is not for Contest or something, but I just want to give a try. I will try to post more pic

[img]http://s270.photobucket.com/albums/jj104/tayvuchungsu/?action=view&current=DSC00877.jpg[img]
    [img]http://s270.photobucket.com/albums/jj104/tayvuchungsu/?action=view&current=DSC00875.jpg[img]
    100 gal- java fern windelov,anubia petite,xmas moss, crypt,val, sword, riccia fluitans, Sagittaria subulata
    30 gal:e.tenellus,hygrophila wavy,acicularis vivapara,Limnophila aquatica,Hygrophila corymbosa,Hydrocotyle(praecox rainbow,Celestial PD

Re: My 30 gal

700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I don't see either of them...
      Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
      Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
      Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
      Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

links are worthless.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?

Comment

Just copy and paste the link without the [img] at the beginning and ending.  Then the picture will appear.  sunrise

Comment

Comment

Looks like the e.tenellus is really taking off!
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

If you want something like those entered in the AGA/ADA contest it requires quite a bit of dedication and time for those that are presentable at least.

Of course there is always those that look like crap entered as well. There will be quite a few entries from Houston this go around so maybe you would like to start something to enter as well?
                  700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I actually think it look pretty good.  Can you get a full tank shot?
                    ADA mini-m planted
                    ADA mini-m riparium
                    ADA 30-C nano reef
                    ADA 90-P community Tanganyikan
                    ADA 120-p overflow Full reef in progress
                    Eheim 90cm SA biotope
                    110g Peacocks

Comment

I think the tank looks great. Very nice job.
                      A house without a puffer is not a Home.

Comment

Thank you very much, especially armthehomeless. Do you mind if I ask how you fix my photo?

E. tenellus is my favorite plants for their shining leaves. I will try to take the whole shot of the tank tomorrow. BTW, sorry for the blurry pic, i tried but my Sony camera can only zoom 3X maximum.
                        100 gal- java fern windelov,anubia petite,xmas moss, crypt,val, sword, riccia fluitans, Sagittaria subulata
                        30 gal:e.tenellus,hygrophila wavy,acicularis vivapara,Limnophila aquatica,Hygrophila corymbosa,Hydrocotyle(praecox rainbow,Celestial PD

Comment

Thomas:

I went to the photobucket site and then clicked on direct link (which copied the direct link).
                          Then I went back to the HFB and clicked the "insert image" link. I then pasted the link.

Hope this helps.

Comment

you can just click on the IMG code which should automatically copy the link......then come here and just right click paste or cntrl v to paste that link in your post.
                            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

There you go. Thanks to those who help me with the technical problem.
                              [img][/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X