THANK YOU WALTER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THANK YOU WALTER

I just wanted to make sure that you know how much i appreciated your help with moving my tanks walter....I know i can never repay your kindness to get off work, be tired from that and help me for 3 hours to boot.....I thank you from the bottom of my heart.....even if you did try to get my 90 from me...
    But in all seriousness....i just can't say enough that you did that for me....

thanks sooooo much......

Re: THANK YOU WALTER

Way Cool Walter, you da man.... :)

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Your more then welcome Loretta.
      If you only knew how much I dont work at work then you would know how untired I was from working at work. HAHAHAHAHA

Walter
      Board Member of Houston Aquarium Society
      Mod OF Marshreef

Breeder of Discus, Angels, Bristle nose & Sail fin Mollies
      Coming soon Daphnia

Comment

nevertheless.....my heartfelt gratitude for helping me ......it was work....and i sincerely thank you......

Comment

well....it finally got finished today....my tanks have been placed into my apartment...what started out tearing down and loading up.....came to an end today thanks to cichlidfan.... :kissu: ......he helped me get the tanks into the apartment...and set them up on their prospective stands.....of course we got the fish bug then...so we had to carooze a couple of fish places close by....and i am now the proud owner of 6 clown loaches.....they are sooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeee......i have never had any of these before.....i have named them the magnificent 6....2 of them have spots on them..and these have sir names of "spot and spot2" ...they are soooooooooo adorable and so active.....anyway.....to get back to my original topic here.....I send out heartfelt thanks to cichlidfan and walter for helping me with my moving of tanks to my new apartment.....i'll never be able to say thank you enough to you both.... :angel:....my angels of mercy.....

fishlady......

Comment

Welcome my lady.....and again, thanks walter, I owe you one.

CF
            Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Loretta It must be time for pics now you have the tanks setup again.
              Mod OF Marshreef

Coming soon Daphnia

Comment

you betchya.....i have all of them set up except the 135....i'm working on that one tonight.....i just got toooooo exhausted from getting the others done....but i will take pics tonight and post them....

Comment

okay walter....i'm not a professional fish picture taker....but here ya go.....

the little guys

new home for baby chimba's

elvis and jerry lee

elvis

cindy and jinlges

captain

135 with new residents

135 gallon

the hex

not to be outdone by cichlidfan and his new camera ya know.....shssshhh....he's better at taking pictures than i am..but let's not tell him.....

Comment

Your tanks look fantastic....

CF

Comment

thanks....tk said they did too.... :wink: ......the fishies seem to be happy in them....it's nice to have my all my kids with me again....

Comment

and here's my helper in all her glory.....she likes the tanks too.....of course that's just her opinion huh?....lol.....

TK helping to unpack

TK saying she's tired of all the moving around....leave me alone she said!!!......

Comment

I love love love your pics!!

Elvis and Jerry Lee and Jingles and Cindy are so pretty!  I like Rams...  
                          Our Fishhouse
                          Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Originally posted by fishlady";p="
                            ....it's nice to have my all my kids with me again....
                            8O Oh my gosh!  How long were you apart??  I would have had panic attacks!!
                            Our Fishhouse
                            Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Looking good Loretta
                              Mod OF Marshreef

Coming soon Daphnia

Comment

Working...
                              X