more bristlenose babys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more bristlenose babys

my tank 120 is over run with these little buggers..... i guess i am going to have to end up putting a price on them and have a giant sale.... o that is if my cyps dont eat all of them first.......
    210 gallon tank...empty.....wait till you see what is coming

Re: more bristlenose babys

well u can price some free over this way. lol.

Comment

Aw man, I am so jealous! Ok, sell me some? I mean, since mine didn't have a successful spawn, I will need some more.

Comment

i have babys from last batch that made it my 120 is full of bristlenose must have atleast 40 or so started out with 4  nice size females and 1 male now i am not sure how many i have breeding....... just wake up and little bitty bn all over glass about every 2 to 3 months or so......

Comment

At that rate you ought to give me some to take off your hands. LOL

Comment

HEY I GOT DIBS ON THE FIRST FREEBIES. HELL ID EVAN PAY A COUPLE BUCKS A PIECE OR SOMETHING.  BUT FREE IS THE BEST

Comment

Now Tatoo, I'm a neighbor, I got dibs on some!!  

Comment

Sheesh!   FOUR females?!?!   How'd (where'd) you get 4 females to one male??  I had 6 full grown males but no females so I ended up giving a few away.  I haven't been able to find any females locally so the poor guys are probably all stressed out thinking they're in some sort of prison or something.  Let me know if you wanna send a female over for them.  They'd probably love ya forever for it  :).
                The ultimate oxymoron - Narcolepsy and ADHD.
                Who says you can`t have it all??!!

Comment

how do you sex them. i  have to black bristle noses and 1 albino?

Comment

females have less bristles the males bristles are like tree branches
                    Michael
                    Clear Lake, TX

Comment

im gonna have to look. i think i have males and 1 female. will the albino breed with the black ones?  are they live bearers?

Comment

they're egglayers.  if albino and black are same species they will breed, possibly if they are compatible species they will also breed.
                        The ultimate oxymoron - Narcolepsy and ADHD.
                        Who says you can`t have it all??!!

Comment

hell i dont know about the species.  isnt a bristlenose a bristlenose?  if it helps i got them from Mike

Comment

I'm interested in some.  Let me know when you have a price in mind  :wink:

Comment

man i have a giant male and female pair they have not breed because of wrong setup but you can ask raul they are huge male about 6 in female all of 5 in i tend to have more females then males with my hatches also.... i dont know if water temp has to do with it?????? but i had trouble finding my 1st male and i had four females....

Comment

Working...
                              X