odyssea big tanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• odyssea big tanks

hey does anyone here have any odyssea big tanks. i have a 24 gallon that i love the fact that it doesnt havea the 2 front seems.  great for viewing.  I saw at extreme fish and pets that he had the Big tanks,  168 gallon i think he siad.  anyone have one or konw someone who does.  the owner of extreme seemed to like them. he has them up everywhere in his store.  whats yalls take.

Re: odyssea big tanks

Fishlady has one, and it's a pretty nice looking tank when it's up and running. I believe there is still a pic of it in the gallery.

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

[img][/img]

i no longer have images in the gallery....i was going to update pictures when i get my tanks back up....here's the one your talking about cichlidfan....i love this tank....it's gorgeous......

Comment

oh ....i got this tank at fish r fun....it came with hob filter, net, food, chemicals, substrate, light, and lids...everything you need to set it up...it's a gorgeous tank....i gave $500.00 for all of it...it sits on a matching stand with 3 compartments underneath....i have a eheim 2217 i sit in one cabinet space....the other 2 held supplies and food.....it's a bargain and well worth the money....

Comment

I have a 38-ish gallon one, and love it, though I've long since had to replace the light with a Coralife 30". I'd like to have a larger one, but didn't know there were many around now.  Guess I haven't looked in the right places.

Polly
          MY MANTRA: Yes, I CAN have too many fishtanks!

Comment

i love my 24 gallon.    hows the top on that big one?  is it glass?  how many gallons is it?    fish r fun ?  was it used or new?  the guy at extreme wants 550 for just tank, stand, and lid.

Comment

and hey fishlady,  another question. could i bother you to get the measurements of the tank itself?   i cant seem to find any on the net, or evan where on the net i can buy one.  lol.  but i know now 2 places in houston that can get them or has them.  the one you said is cheaper.  but i need the measurements.  nota  ball park figure that i was told at extreme.  if you measure it id appreiciate it.  thanks

Comment

i will try to get that for you....i have a doctor's appt today and therapy so i'm kinda  busy....but i promise to do it for you at first chance. mine came out to be a 90 gallon tank though.....they sell them as 100 i think due to the differences between usa and china where they come from...but nevertheless it's a gorgeous tank that's for sure....the guy on 249 also deals in them too....he has bigger and smaller one's than mine at not so bad prices....the lids are glass and plastic combined...the front of the lids match the tank and the back of them are glass. i got it brand new.

Comment

hey if yours is only a 90 then dont worry about it.  the one i was lookin at is a 168 gallon.  the approximate measurements extreme gave me was on the net calculator for volume was a 160 so this one im lookin at is way bigger thans though

Comment

Working...
                  X