Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sticky:Helpful in sub forums suggestion??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sticky:Helpful in sub forums suggestion??

I think maybe there should be a sticky on cycling, and proper water levels that pertain to what fish(es) you're going to keep.
    This can be a locked thread posted at the top of each subforum IE: Cichlids, General Info, etc.

I haven't noticed it for this forum just something I've seen on different other forums.
    That way a good general start up can be read with out having to ask 1 million ?'s beforehand, instead ?'s can be asked about things that someone wasn't too sure of????
    My Art[b][u]
    www.flickr.com/photos/bigc85

Re: Sticky:Helpful in sub forums suggestion??

Well I agree a sticky could help but then again there is a lot of good info that should be stickied....which results in cluttered pages.

There's a search function that should bring every thread up for you and honestly each and every thread has good info in it!
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

^ Yeah true......

What about a Show off Your Tank forum?? I tried hitting the gallery link above but that didn't work.
      My Art[b][u]

Comment

Originally posted by BigC";p="

What about a Show off Your Tank forum?? I tried hitting the gallery link above but that didn't work.
        I like that idea!  Show off your fish, tanks, aquascaping....of course people would need to use something like Photobucket to store images, and just link them back to the forum to save on disk space.  But I really like that idea!   I would love to see the setups people have.
        Our Fishhouse
        Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

There's a thread for planted tanks in which I started in the planted sub-forum......J-WS6 started on for cichlid tanks in the african sub-forum I believe.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

How did I miss those!  :)  Going to check them out now.  Thanks EK!
            Our Fishhouse
            Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

To pic host you can use the following sites

Content from Photobucket intended to make storing and preserving photo and video memories easier.

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.
              My Art[b][u]

Comment

Working...
              X