PDA

View Full Version : Sticky:Helpful in sub forums suggestion??

BigC
01-07-2008, 11:02 AM
I think maybe there should be a sticky on cycling, and proper water levels that pertain to what fish(es) you're going to keep.
This can be a locked thread posted at the top of each subforum IE: Cichlids, General Info, etc.

I haven't noticed it for this forum just something I've seen on different other forums.
That way a good general start up can be read with out having to ask 1 million ?'s beforehand, instead ?'s can be asked about things that someone wasn't too sure of????

eklikewhoa
01-07-2008, 11:18 AM
Well I agree a sticky could help but then again there is a lot of good info that should be stickied....which results in cluttered pages.

There's a search function that should bring every thread up for you and honestly each and every thread has good info in it!

BigC
01-07-2008, 11:56 AM
^ Yeah true......

What about a Show off Your Tank forum?? I tried hitting the gallery link above but that didn't work.

imagirlgeek
01-07-2008, 12:04 PM
What about a Show off Your Tank forum?? I tried hitting the gallery link above but that didn't work.

I like that idea! *Show off your fish, tanks, aquascaping....of course people would need to use something like Photobucket to store images, and just link them back to the forum to save on disk space. *But I really like that idea! * I would love to see the setups people have.

eklikewhoa
01-07-2008, 12:08 PM
There's a thread for planted tanks in which I started in the planted sub-forum......J-WS6 started on for cichlid tanks in the african sub-forum I believe.

imagirlgeek
01-07-2008, 12:10 PM
How did I miss those! *:) *Going to check them out now. *Thanks EK!

BigC
01-07-2008, 01:18 PM
To pic host you can use the following sites

www.tinypic.com
www.imageshack.us