Donations..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donations..

Anyone else having trouble making a donation? It says the module isn't active on the paypal button on the homepage...

Re: Donations..

Same Problem!  Please post when fixed- Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Comment

I pm'ed ken about this about a week ago.  He said the link go messed up when he upgraded the site a few weeks ago.  Not sure if he is accepting checks or anything like that.  If he gives us his email address for paypal, you can just go to paypal and send him a donation directly.

Comment

I really like to avoid using pay pal whenever possible.

CF
        Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

why?

Comment

There's a couple of reasons, One is I do not like to leave my private banking numbers with a company that is know to handle millions of account tranactions on a daily basis.  (they do get hacked) And another reason is, I don't care for companies like Paypal making money off of a PRIVATE business transactions. It's a service and someone is paying them, and in the very long run, it falls back on all of us.

CF
            Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Working...
            X