New Nano powerhead!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Nano powerhead!

Figured since I was not selling this nor trading it then the best place was for the equipment section....

This is offered by a sponsor of another forum I am a member of and think it's an awesome little setup! supposedly the powersupply is external so heat transfer is minimal, the wattage usage is low and the flow seems to be a bit awesome for such a small pump! I have ordered two for use in my Multi tank to get a bit more surface agitation as well as in my soon to be Mini-M reef.

It's stoopid cheap even after shipping so I figured it was worth the try!

FraggleReef.....Nano pump
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Re: New Nano powerhead!

cant wait for a product review.  I could use one of these in my long tanks to help with dead spots.
    ADA mini-m planted
    ADA mini-m riparium
    ADA 30-C nano reef
    ADA 90-P community Tanganyikan
    ADA 120-p overflow Full reef in progress
    Eheim 90cm SA biotope
    110g Peacocks

Comment

I have two coming...should be shipped out today.
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Let us know what you think of them after you get them and run them a while.

CF
        Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Sure will CF!

My main goal for these is for added surface agitation to the smaller tanks where adding another filter would be too expensive... My 20L Shelldweller tank needs it the most since the 2213 and Tunze Nano knockoff just ain't cut'in it for me.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Some comparison photos and discussion
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

At that price, I should have asked you to get me two of them .... :)

CF
              Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Yeah I ordered it late last night or actually early this morning but now that I think about it I should have just ordered a 6pk since shipping includes up to 6.

Let me call them.
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Not a biggie, but if you can add on, I'll be happy to try two of them...

CF

Comment

Just called....it's all good!

Gonna order the 6pk
                    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Cool. will you be at the christmas party at roy and heidi's?

CF

Comment

The party is a maybe right now....
                        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I'll be going to mikes this weekend to pick up a bucket and drop off some fish.

CF

Comment

Seems like y'all are constantly dumping fish on Mike..... Whatcha getting rid of?

I will probably try and make it out there...haven't seen him in a while. What day you going?
                            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

just catchin this one. what yall dumpin off there CF

Comment

Working...
                              X