No announcement yet.

NDsuperduty in da house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDsuperduty in da house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I already have a 100+ posts but I have only been on the site for like a week or two(side not: man thats kinda sad).  I have been keeping fish for a little over 5 years now.  My wife got me into it right after we got together.  She had a 30gallon gold fish tank, and when the gold fish died she ask me to help here redo the tank.  And so it begins.  Since then I have gone up to a 75 gallon, and if it were not for living in a third floor apartment for a long time I would have gone to a bigger tank a long time ago.

About me:  My name is Ryan and I own Nutrition Depot in Kingwood.  I am married, about 6 months now.  I love sports, cars/trucks, and obviously fish keeping.  

If you would like to know any thing else feel free to ask.

Re: NDsuperduty in da house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice to meet you Ryan.  My wife got me started too over ten years ago.  I like your love list, about the same for me but add women to it...
    Raul
    PokerFace

Comment

Great to have you here.  
      try to make the meeting @ Mike's Fish & Pet for the GHAC club.   Meeting the people on here is the best.   In person is even better !!   Alot of Boxers getting together = alot of fun.      Hope you and your family can make it out.    V.
      "There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing."
      "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by. "
      -Dead Man's Chest

Comment

Dang, guess I'll have to start increasing my post count some, before you catch up...... :)

Try to make the meeting, I need some antioxyidents and Vit C.

CF

Note to self: Resond or reply to all NDSD posts, to ensure my lead on post count.
        Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

have some arsenic and old lace lying around?.... :wink:

well let's tell you howdy then since you have announced your presence on the box...hehehehehe.....

hope to meeet you at mike's tonight....

everyone drive safely and we'll see ya there....

fishlady......

Comment

Welcome to the Box!
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I know we have talked a lot already..but I just wanted to say...

Welcome...
              380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
              300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
              180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
              150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

Hiya, and welcome to HFB! See you tonight!
                "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

I feel special, been on for 2 weeks and have already been blocked from the site once.

Comment

lol, now you only need about 39 more times of being blocked and you will be halfway to a regular lmao!
                    Welcome to the site.  I wish I would be at Mike's to meet you, but tonight it's out of the question.  NExt time maybe.
                    5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
                    20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
                    29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
                    29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
                    29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
                    55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
                    75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
                    / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

Working...
                    X