Need a partner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a partner

If you haven't noticed, Geoff Tropheus is organizing a ONE TIME ONLY group buy.

I am very interested in purchasing 28 Tropheus nkonde bright yellows, but I need a partner to split the cost with me.

Please review this http://houstonfishbox.com/modules.ph...ewtopic&t=3708 and let me know if you would like to join me in purchasing the other half of one box.

Thanks

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Re: Need a partner

If you get Jolley's tank  you can pull off the whole box in that tank......I would envy you then.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

now that is a bad *** idea!!!!!!  :)

Comment

Only if I had the funds I would get that tank myself and purchase half box of Ilangi's to go with the 39 that I have.......now that would be f'ing cool!
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Sell the Lexus and buy a Camery, problem solved.
          So many things can be a mystery, when all we're seeking is freedom...

Comment

I could..... but then there's the problem of space and if I sell the Lexus for a tank the wifey would really notice my problem/addiction/fascination with fish and that would stir up another problem.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

CF,

I may have to go with you on the trophs if I cant get some to take Ek's space on my half box.  How many were you wanting for your group?

Comment

But it wouldn't be for the fish. It would be to help prevent Global Warming, thereby making sure your kids have a clean world to live in. You would save money on gas and save the world all in one motion, and you could then "reward" yourself with a nice fish tank.
                So many things can be a mystery, when all we're seeking is freedom...

Comment

Working...
                X