CF's Ujiji's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CF's Ujiji's

Here is a picture of some of the Ujiji's I have at home in my den. I just love these little scamps.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

CF

PS....Thanks EK for not buying the rock, the little scamps love it..... :)

Promo for Mikes Tropical Fish and Pets.......thanks for the great deal on this rock Mike.....You're the best.
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Re: CF's Ujiji's

very, very nice rock, how much did that monster cost?
    Michael
    Clear Lake, TX

Comment

The usual price around town, but what you can't really pick up on is the beauty of this rock in the water, it has several nice holes and looks good from just about every angle.

Let's just say I had to work for 2 hours to pay for it.... :)

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

I thought you were going to say these guys were for sale right about the time my 75 gallon sold or something.....LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CichlidFan";p="

Let's just say I had to work for 2 hours to pay for it.... :)

CF
          About $12?

:P

Pretty fish.

Comment

Beautiful!

I am really kicking myself in the arse for not getting it....
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Need some help with that arse kicking?  

Very nice CF... Im sure they are gonna even better in a few months!
              ADA mini-m planted
              ADA mini-m riparium
              ADA 30-C nano reef
              ADA 90-P community Tanganyikan
              ADA 120-p overflow Full reef in progress
              Eheim 90cm SA biotope
              110g Peacocks

Comment

the pajama gang looks awsome in their pictorial debut........jolly looks the most impressive to me..

Comment

Hope you don't mind CF....

makes it easier for those that are too lazy to click and open another page... :)  also a real b@**@ for me when I am on my phone and wanna look at cool pictures cause it loads then I have to wait for it to reload HFB for me to reply...

Again...beautiful Ujiji's!!!! If I wasn't limited on big tank space I would have gotten some from Geoff in a heartbeat!
                  700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Steve,

The little guys look happier than ever.  Please post more pictures when you can.  

That is one awesome rock!!

Wow..

Geoff
                    380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
                    300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
                    180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
                    150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

Guess that was a no-no.... I am now blocked from HFB at my home computer now for script attack.....
                      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Stop Terrrorizing FishBox please.
                        Raul
                        PokerFace

Comment

I'll try to get a few more pics up later tonight after work. EK, no problem with the modification to the post, feel free to do it again ....later tonight maybe....

The really cool thing about the Ujiji colony is their numbers, they pretty much fill the tank out nicely, you will see some on the right side, some on the left, and then there's always a few playing around that huge rock.

For those of you who do not know, I have 26 Ujiji in that 125 gallon tank.  They love it, and they are especially playful after water changes, like tonight.

CF

Comment

i thought that was 28 in there now????......i want a recount......

Comment

Sweet number! I love large colonies!

With the pictures just click on the last code listed which is the img code and if javascript is enabled it will automatically copy the link....then paste that in your post and it will show up as a picture instead of a link.
                              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
                              X