Pfertz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pfertz?

Has anyone used the ferts frm pfertz? I searched alittle on APC and they seemed to have good reviews.

Has anyone ordered plants from aquariumplants.com? I am thinking of ordering some plants here soon and was wondering everyones opinions.

Re: Pfertz?

Well, I haven't. But I'll tell you that if I ever order plants from an online business (I've only ordered from other hobbyists so far...) it would most likely be AquariumPlants.com because they grow their plants submerged.  
    "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Thanks for your input on them. They seem to be the only ones who carry some plants that I maybe looking for.

Anyone have any info on the pfertz stuff?

Comment

I hear good things too.....if you try it out let me know how it goes!
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I have been thinking of buying their setup that is reduced in price for quality errors in the bottles. For $30 i would not be out much at all.

Comment

Yeah I saw that too!

How is your plant set up right now? High Light?
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

in between. It will be what I think is moderate to high light. 1-2 65 watt compacts over a 20long. CO2 is a simple DIY for now

Comment

What are you dosing the tank now?
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

the tank now is just a low light, no fert tank and I am not happy with it. I will be making a change in it here soon

Comment

I was asking to see if you had anything to compare it to....

Regardless let us know how the ferts work out!
                    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I went ahead and ordered Pfertz for the introductory offer on APC. I have a 25 heavily planted 2.5 wpg, pressurised co2. Before I was just dosing Kent micros. Since this is my first planted and have never used fertz before, I really don't have anything to compare them to. I ordered them for their simplicity. Even at that, I still don't dose according to their schedule. I probably dose twice a week at about 2/3s their recommended daily dosage. I do have to say though, they have made a difference. Especially at the $30 price, it would definitely be worth trying them out. I am thinking about ordering another set at that price. Let us know how they work for you.
                      Brian

Comment

Working...
                      X