Nerites!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nerites!

I might be doing a group order or will be going in on a group order if enough club members are interested....

anyone interested?
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Re: Nerites!

Are these the Olive nerites from ryzilla over on APC?
    "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Im interested.   will watch for details.
      "There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing."
      "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by. "
      -Dead Man's Chest

Comment

Yep it is!

Much cheaper when bought in bulk! I got some from him already as well as some endlers but I don't think you can have too many.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

what is the order size you are talking about, and how much do they break down to a piece? thats the info i need to see whether im in or not, they look cool to me, guess he breeds them?
          Never fear I is here
          David Abeles
          Vice President
          Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

Well depending on the size of the order it could be as cheap as $0.90 something ea.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Hmmmm right now im gonna say pass simply because i have sooooo many 1 inch ramshorns to use. but maybe i get in on next order.
              Never fear I is here
              David Abeles
              Vice President
              Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

Ok so there is enough for the largest pk offered which brings each Nerite to $0.73ea.

I have contacted the seller to see if there is more then what is offered available so that anyone who wants to get in on the deal can. If anyone wants some I will have to state up front that you will have to pick up from me either early morning on the Northside or in the evening/late night/really early morning on the southwest side or town.

Can hold for those that I have dealt with/met personally before till the weekend at most, after that I will move them to the next person who wants them. Those that I have never dealt with and you are seriously interested I will have to ask for some sort of deposit/paypal.

As of right now we have enough people to get us the best deal so far with the purchase of 100 Nerites....
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

really would like some.      up to 25.      losing some lately after all this time [bought from first NASH buy forever ago]      if any available please keep me on list.   V        

still putting my ticket in for your snails LOL
                  -Dead Man's Chest

Comment

So, you're ordering 100 or so personally, and then handing them out to us? Is there a minimum number we can buy?

Just trying to clarify, as I'd be interested in just a few, if possible.  
                    "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Well the 100 is pretty much met already between three of us members so that was the minimum to meet...now the skies the limit!

I will probably pay for it sill it comes in, which might suck if anything were to happen but yes. If you want some ungodly number then you will have to front money.
                      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

ek   if you can add 25 for me I will give you $ @ meeting [Mike's]   whatever is good for you.  V
                        -Dead Man's Chest

Comment

EK, did you make the order yet? if not I would like 5 please...

Comment

OK, if all goes well I should be getting 150 of them cover me and the other members as well as the ones that showed interest here....will be some extras as well.
                            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

If you have them in time to meet me at the HAS auction, I would like 20.
                              'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                              He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Working...
                              X