fish store on jones and 290

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fish store on jones and 290

if your looking for some good deals go to this place everything is 40 percent off.. tanks stands everything.....
    210 gallon tank...empty.....wait till you see what is coming

Re: fish store on jones and 290

Is that the one accross from the Trails apt? I used to live there, the last time I went there the store looked run down and unkept.
    Resident fish bum
    330G FOWLR
    34G Reef
    330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
    28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
    Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

That would be Aquatic world right? I'll have to pop in there tomorrow.

Comment

everything?? 40% off? might be worth a look.

Comment

i WILL TRY TO VISIT IT.  Any one who went there can share your experience here.
          100 gal- java fern windelov,anubia petite,xmas moss, crypt,val, sword, riccia fluitans, Sagittaria subulata
          30 gal:e.tenellus,hygrophila wavy,acicularis vivapara,Limnophila aquatica,Hygrophila corymbosa,Hydrocotyle(praecox rainbow,Celestial PD

Comment

Man I need to go get some stuff then.  Aquarium World is a really nice place  but kinda expensive.
            180 gallon RR wild discus, harlequins, congos, rainbow, pleco, cardinals, rummynose, rcs, and amanos.  2260 eheim pressurize co2 4x54 tek lights

Comment

Not aquarium world its aquatic world. its a small shop on Jones on the right after Autozone or whatever it is
              Resident fish bum
              330G FOWLR
              34G Reef
              330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
              28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
              Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

Yeah aquarium worl is on 290 and aquatic world is on jones.

Might be comparable to other LFS's now that it's 40% off.
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I cannot go this weekend, but may want to buy some more tank. If any one can go, please do me a favor asking the shop owner about the deadline of this super sale. Thanks a lot :wink:
                  100 gal- java fern windelov,anubia petite,xmas moss, crypt,val, sword, riccia fluitans, Sagittaria subulata
                  30 gal:e.tenellus,hygrophila wavy,acicularis vivapara,Limnophila aquatica,Hygrophila corymbosa,Hydrocotyle(praecox rainbow,Celestial PD

Comment

If Aquatic World is going out of business, they deserve it.

This place has the worst customer service, of any fish store in Houston I been too.

40% off everything would put them about the same pricing on a lot of items equvalent to City Pets.
                    380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
                    300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
                    180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
                    150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

Geoff,

Tell us how you really feel.
                      Raul
                      PokerFace

Comment

Geoff, do you mean it not worth the trip?

Comment

last trip had to make to get a pump part no one else had at the time the guy would not leave TV till commerical !     prices high.       not worth my drive.            V
                          "There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing."
                          "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by. "
                          -Dead Man's Chest

Comment

They might have some deals at 40% that are cheaper, but if you find something you like, call City Pets or Fishland for the price on the same item, and if its cheaper then buy it.

Otherwise, you are going to be getting about the same as the others.

The guy behind the counter is glued to that fn T.V like a pervert in a strip joint on the front row.
                            380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
                            300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
                            180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
                            150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

Originally posted by geoff_tropheus";p="
                              They might have some deals at 40% that are cheaper, but if you find something you like, call City Pets or Fishland for the price on the same item, and if its cheaper then buy it.

Otherwise, you are going to be getting about the same as the others.

The guy behind the counter is glued to that fn T.V like a pervert in a strip joint on the front row.
                              :bsoha:
                              Michael
                              Clear Lake, TX

Comment

Working...
                              X