Seachem Nourish™

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seachem Nourish™

Is this junk, or is it actually helpful?

Re: Seachem Nourish™

I have yet to see/use anything seachem offers that didn't work to some extent. Looks interesting.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I agree that they have quite a record. I use their plant care products when ever possible.

Comment

Have you tried it, edkrueger? I was thinking about this stuff last night when I was soaking some freeze-dried bloodworms in water...would be interesting to try soaking them in this stuff.
        "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

hmmm it is an interesting concept, is it like a gut load (for crickets) or similar to that? how is the product supposed to be used?
          Never fear I is here
          David Abeles
          Vice President
          Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

I believe, from what I read on the site, you soak your fish food in it to provide some of the vitamins and minerals they don't get normally. I think?
            "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

I haven't tried it. It has some algae in it, but most fish flakes and pellets already are algae fortified. It seems redundant to soak processed food in it, but it might be great of freeze dried and frozen food.

Comment

hmm of course most people use those foods as suppliments, unless your walter powerfeeding Discus.
                Never fear I is here
                David Abeles
                Vice President
                Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

Well, I'll let you know how it helps my plants :-)
                  I added it to three different tanks, as per instructions because the plants are adapting to my tanks and the new shoots are forming but all the old leaves are losing color.  I can probably give a review in the next week or so lol.
                  5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
                  20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
                  29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
                  29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
                  29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
                  55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
                  75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
                  / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

Originally posted by dblondfemme";p="
                    Well, I'll let you know how it helps my plants :-)
                    I added it to three different tanks, as per instructions because the plants are adapting to my tanks and the new shoots are forming but all the old leaves are losing color.  I can probably give a review in the next week or so lol.
                    Are we talking about Flourish or Nourish?
                    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

oops... I'm sick...give me a break lol...
                      I was talking about flourish...sorry
                      5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
                      20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
                      29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
                      29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
                      29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
                      55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
                      75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
                      / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

I wouldn't soak fish food in Flourish...

Comment

Working...
                        X