thomas's tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thomas's tank

Hello all. I finally get a hand on the camera. Please feel free to give   comment on my first tank.

Thanks to christ, who help me with uploading the pic.
    100 gal- java fern windelov,anubia petite,xmas moss, crypt,val, sword, riccia fluitans, Sagittaria subulata
    30 gal:e.tenellus,hygrophila wavy,acicularis vivapara,Limnophila aquatica,Hygrophila corymbosa,Hydrocotyle(praecox rainbow,Celestial PD

Re: thomas's tank

Cool! That first picture is so cute!!!!
    "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

thanks, Mzungu. I love these turtles, and try to do something to make them happier, but I don't know what else I can do. Still saving up to buy them a new house though.
      100 gal- java fern windelov,anubia petite,xmas moss, crypt,val, sword, riccia fluitans, Sagittaria subulata
      30 gal:e.tenellus,hygrophila wavy,acicularis vivapara,Limnophila aquatica,Hygrophila corymbosa,Hydrocotyle(praecox rainbow,Celestial PD

Comment

very nice, do the turtles have a place to rest above water?  all turtles need that sometimes
        65 gallon - ADA 120p - planted
        55 gallon - AGA standard - mix cichlid
        30 gallon tall - eclipse acrylic - semi-planted

live and let live

Comment

Well, they can either bask in the basking dock (you can see in the last pic), or climb up and sit under T6 fixture.

Comment

Working...
          X