HAS Auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAS Auction

NASH is contemplating participating in the HAS auction by offering plants and such things that will be donated by members to build up funds for future NASH activities/guest speakers/etc.

If there is anything anyone would like to see at the auction please feel free to list them here. I am pretty sure there will be other items as well but plants will probably be plenty.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Re: HAS Auction

How about some native fish? Shiners, minnows, suckers, small sunfish, killies, etc. I'd bid on them.

-Nick Montemayor
    PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Hmmm.....I think the majority of what will be offered by NASH will be plants....maybe some RCS on my end but not too sure about the ones above.
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

That would be great to have NASH bring some plants. They were a huge hit the last time they did this. Their plants were so healthy and they had a large assortment.

Comment

Also invertebrates likes native snails, clams, mussels, shrimp, etc. I have encountered young Macrobrachium rosenbergii in the bayou behind my apartment complex. If I can trap some and get them cleaned up in time, I may bring some to the auction. These introduced freshwater prawns get HUGE! Just do not use copper based medications (including Aquarisol)  in their water.

-Nick Montemayor
          PLECOS SUCK!

Comment

Well......I don't think we will be collecting native anything and then turning it around to sell.

I might have some Nerites to bring along.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Marimo Balls!!! I love the way they look! Could we expect to see some of those?   I've also asked Mike to see if he can order some...I really hope he can! They are pretty neat little pieces of "algae"!! If you don't know what they are, google them!

Rebekah

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa";p="
                Well......I don't think we will be collecting native anything and then turning it around to sell.
                Sure you could. As a club donation :wink:
                Like I said, I'd bid on most natives.

-Nick Montemayor
                PLECOS SUCK!

Comment

Glocco plants would be nice.
                  Board Member of Houston Aquarium Society
                  Mod OF Marshreef

Breeder of Discus, Angels, Bristle nose & Sail fin Mollies
                  Coming soon Daphnia

Comment

What's everyone planning on bringing?  I'm (surprise) bringing Angels.  Need my auction fix.

Comment

Marimo balls will actually become a pest if anything were to tear them up which would cause algae to take over your tank.

Glosso might be doable....possibly marsiela minuta which is way nicer and easier to grow.
                      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Is anyone selling Glosso?

Comment

I would be able to get some Rotala Indica, Hemianthus Macranthimodies, Echinodorus Tenellus and some different mosses.
                          Checkout my blog AquaMusing
                          sigpic

Comment

*giggles* Jesper can bring duckweed  
                            5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
                            20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
                            29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
                            29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
                            29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
                            55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
                            75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
                            / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

Jespers got lots? I'll have to see if he wants to trade something.

Comment

Working...
                              X