Site Blocked Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Blocked Info

OK, I've reached a boiling point with everyone continuing to get blocked. In the coming days I'm going to be upgrading the site. It will be in various states of operation starting tonight. ken

Re: Site Blocked Info

how much is the upgrade?

Comment

Will we lose all the threads and stuff that are here?
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

No, we will keep the forums and users. I can't guarantee anything else though... I need to do a bit of research first though, so it may take a couple of weeks... we'll see. I'll try to give a heads-up before the changes

Comment

ok, if we lose photo gallery thats ok cus i can reload my pics and replace with new ones. but do keep us updated, we are all so very glad you made this site.
          Never fear I is here
          David Abeles
          Vice President
          Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

Yeah I don't really care for the photo gallery.....I can only get one picture loaded even after resizing with the camera settings set the way I want them anyways.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

lol its funny to see my dog as a little puppy again, not that he is huge now
              Never fear I is here
              David Abeles
              Vice President
              Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

most internet provider offer a free page.
                you can load your pictures there and link to them. 8O
                'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Working...
                X