Store Update, Mikes Tropical Fish & Pets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Store Update, Mikes Tropical Fish & Pets

Guys... sorry.. I let you down this week, I tried a new supplier for this shipment and its not working out..I was supposed to get the fish last week. But we had "Delays" I was suppose to get the order again this week, but we had "Delays". Im just going to cancel this order all together and reorder it with my old supplier, cost will be a little more but I never have "Delays" with these people. So the order WILL be here next Thursday.

Again, I apologize for any heartbreaks. Please bare with me as I try to get my level back in this industry. My accounts with Eheim, JBJ, and NLS will be active this coming week, so I can start getting that stuff for you guys.

25% off for Box members will end Monday Oct 1, 2007, Box members will still get 10% off. Please mention at the register to receive discount.

I also Started my ordering list on my counter, one clipboard for fish and the other for dry goods. This way, your special orders will not be "skipped". If your in the store just add the item to the list, if on the phone please tell me to add to the list. I will be faxing that sheet directly to the suppliers. This way theres no more forgetting. I hope this will help me take better care of you guys. Feel free to ask any questions.
    Resident BUM !!!

Re: Store Update, Mikes Tropical Fish & Pets

How convenient.....25% off ends before the shipment gets here.  I smell something fishy...no pun intended!!!!

Comment

hey he doesnt have to give us any discount you know. he is already cheaper then most a lot of the time well some of the time.
      Never fear I is here
      David Abeles
      Vice President
      Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

Look here Dog Whisperer....nobody jerked your chain.....LOL.  I know he doesn't have to give us a discount, just giving him a hard time.

Comment

Lol i know and i was making a jab at his store too. dont make me buy you a beer to shut you up
          Never fear I is here
          David Abeles
          Vice President

Comment

Originally posted by Tiapan";p="
            Lol i know and i was making a jab at his store too. dont make me buy you a beer to shut you up
            OH I love that comment....LMAO  

Good one David!

Raul
            PokerFace

Comment

I'll twist your arm if you don't watch it....LOL!!!  It's good to see other folks on here with a REALLY good sense of humor!!!!

Comment

god im cryin im laughin so hard. of course if i had my car i wouldnt be stuck at home on the site  so good thing cus i needed that laugh.
                Never fear I is here
                David Abeles
                Vice President

Comment

Nice one Hanson "Dog Whisperer". So David is a jewish version of Cesar?
                  Resident fish bum
                  330G FOWLR
                  34G Reef
                  330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
                  28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
                  Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

I didn't know David was jewish......I love Jewish people!!!!!

Comment

man.. off topic already !!! Gotta love it!
                      Resident BUM !!!

Comment

Sorry Mike we cant help it. Somebody brings up something and everyone runs with it.
                        Resident fish bum
                        330G FOWLR
                        34G Reef
                        330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
                        28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
                        Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

WE TRY!!!!!

So if you are making an order from another distributor, can you see if you can get me some Orange Compressiceps...preferrably small.  Or possibly some Cyprochromis leptosomas.  I need something that is going to work with my Calvus/ Compressiceps and add a little color to the tank.

Comment

ha ha ha Tim and I are the only people i know who have Cyps in town, havent run into any others. If you are patient my male and the females wont be separated for very long and i will sure to have a few extra males outa my fry that will probably go well in display type tanks. they are gonna grow alot faster when they get in the 75 with all the feeding they are gonna get. so i should start havin lots of fry in the future, well as much as they have lots of fry  dang slow breeders
                            Never fear I is here
                            David Abeles
                            Vice President

Comment

Yeah, I found a group at Aqua Zoo a while back that I should have bought but they wanted like $160 or something for the group.  Now of course they are breeding and they won't sell any of the adults.  They have another variant that they want like $135 for 4 of them and can't guarantee male/female ratio.

Let me know.

Comment

Working...
                              X