Opinions; Is it a violation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions; Is it a violation

Of his US Constutional right of free speech to prevent the president of Iran from placing a memorial wreath for the 19 suicide bombers at "ground zero" in NYC ?

Re: Opinions; Is it a violation

Hes not a US citizen, so US constitutional rights dont apply to him.

Comment

i say jus shoot him

Comment

Its sad that anyone had to die.  Its sad that extremist on both sides caused all the world this pain.

I say let him put his wreath there.  See how long it lasts till someone wipes their *** with it!
        380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
        300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
        180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
        150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

Did I read that right?? Is there someone worried about whether the quack from Iran can place a wreath in memory of the other quacks who attacked us? Screw that jackass, I vote let him walk down the streets of NYC and let the people deal with him trying to pull that crap. But, I am sure the wonderful ACLU will step up to protect his rights, even though he isn't a citizen.

Or better yet, lob a bomb or two his way and after the dust settles, we go over there and put a wreath in memory of those bombs and all 3000 people that were killed by TERRORIST, in which that wha-whoo supports. He or most likely everyone els ought be to glad I not the president he wouldn't set foot in this country. And if he did, snipers would remove him.

Comment

i think i would have to agree with geoff on this one...but it's because i believe with all my being that both governments were behind what happened in that spot....i don't blame just one....i blame the greed of the men and women that hold our rights, money, and sometimes lives in their decision making schemes....so i say let him put his wreath there in memory of those that were also victims of the tragedy that occured on that fateful morning 9-11.....and let it be known that if it weren't for the greediness, power hunger, and total disregard for the well being of those that were fated to be there on that day, that hour, that second on land and in the air that there would be no "ground zero" to begin with.......

just my humble opinion....

Loretta Mitchell
            Cypress , Texas
            911 was an inside job
            infowars.com

Comment

Sidetrack a little - does anyone listen to michael savage/sean hannity?

Comment

Brownsnoutuk, I agree, constitutional rights do not apply to him, and he’d probably spit on them anyway.  Tell him he can put his memorial wreath up his nose or any other cavity it might happen to fit in, with or without vaseline.
                Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

They dont apply to me either  

Comment

Afghanistan was needed, it had to happen.  

Iraq was a mistake. Al-Qaeda hated Saddam as well.  The UN inspectors found nothing becuase there was nothing, Saddam was just a pompous *** getting his rocks off messing with the world.

Bush wanted revenge for the assassination attempts on his dad, and hated how Saddam was toying around after the 911 attacks.

Afghanistan was nothing.  Iraq is a country rich in oil, and has huge stockpiles of weapons because of the years upon years of dictatorship in power and war with Iran.  Now Iraq is a sweltering pool of hatred of the US and Israel, and Iran is now gaining power there.

Atleast Afghanistan did not have these resources.

Did anyone hear that Israel supposedly bombed a truck headed for Syria, that contained nuclear weapons materials that was off loaded by a North Korean Ship?  Is this true?

Comment

Love the Savage show!!

Comment

Originally posted by geoff_tropheus";p="
                        Afghanistan was needed, it had to happen.  

Iraq was a mistake. Al-Qaeda hated Saddam as well.  The UN inspectors found nothing becuase there was nothing, Saddam was just a pompous EDIT getting his rocks off messing with the world.

Bush wanted revenge for the assassination attempts on his dad, and hated how Saddam was toying around after the 911 attacks.

Afghanistan was nothing.  Iraq is a country rich in oil, and has huge stockpiles of weapons because of the years upon years of dictatorship in power and war with Iran.  Now Iraq is a sweltering pool of hatred of the US and Israel, and Iran is now gaining power there.

Atleast Afghanistan did not have these resources.

Did anyone hear that Israel supposedly bombed a truck headed for Syria, that contained nuclear weapons materials that was off loaded by a North Korean Ship?  Is this true?

I agree. Yeah i heard about the preemptive strike by Israel on Syria. Havent heard much since the initial report tho.

Comment

Dont get me wrong, I am 100% behind our Armed Forces in kicking *** and taking names.

I just think that its wrong right now, given the money we spend, the lives lost because of it.

This **** is going to be the death of us.

Comment

Comment

My opinion only --  

Many times our own are sent to do what "orders" they are given.   This is not a choice .     Our own are to live within the restrictions of what ever land they are sent but this may or may not include it's privileges.    

Our soldiers give US our freedoms by thier honour and sacrifice.   Damn anyone for wanting to make a joke of this by paying homage to those cowards who assaulted our country.   Let them go home and I will be glad to supply them w/ a box to travel in.    

I was having lunch on Wednesday w/ my friends, Richard & Betty Key.  While talking a young guy interupted then asked to shake Richard's hand.   The guy then just said thankyou and left.   Richard is 72 yrs old and was wearing a cap which stated the ship he served 6 yrs active on while in the Navy.    Richard looked young , healthy & proud .    Betty & I wiped away tears.    

Bring my son & everyone else's sons & daughters home safe.

Virginia
                              "There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing."
                              "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by. "
                              -Dead Man's Chest

Comment

Working...
                              X