Simple question here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple question here.

I been gone for a while from the forum, so i need to catch up and read a little.

For now, i got some simple questions. 1.) I have a iridescent shark, i cant find anything on what they eat. 2.) I have one cichlid that keeps moving rocks around, and i remember when i first got into the hobby alot of you guys told me to get other type of rocks or sand or something so they dont move them around. Because from one day to the next he's or she's got a new pile building up.

Just a little side note, just going by chance. I need a bigger then 30gal. tank if anyone knows anyone selling one, plz pm me. I'll be checking in the forums. Thanks.

Re: Simple question here.

dont konw about the shark. but the cichlid is lookin for love.  lol

Comment

Originally posted by mrairportjunke";p="
      dont konw about the shark. but the cichlid is lookin for love.  lol
      Speaking of the cichlid looking for love. It goes around the other cichlid and vibrates like it's shaking it's *** for some money!! lol.  Anyone else seen that?

Comment

yeah.  my wife got to watch 2 of mine mate.  the male dug the hole, female went in layed an egg that my wife saw drop, male got over the top and shook like he was ceasing and teh female gulped up the egg and his love juice.  walla.  had baby fry later on.

Comment

Originally posted by mrairportjunke";p="
          yeah.  my wife got to watch 2 of mine mate.  the male dug the hole, female went in layed an egg that my wife saw drop, male got over the top and shook like he was ceasing and teh female gulped up the egg and his love juice.  walla.  had baby fry later on.
          Wow, i have two of the same species of fish, but one is way smaller like 2in, while the bigger one is like 4 in long. How do i know the sex of the fish?

Comment

hard to say really.  i dont know.  sometimes by the spots on the fins and sometimes not.  i dont really now to tell the truth.  someone told me females usualy will have larger mouths from brooding but im not sure.

Comment

Working...
            X