need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help

hey if someone with the means can clean out my pic attachment thing i appreciate it.  i cant get some pics to delete it says it cant find them.  i gotta i figure out how yall have tons of pics online and keep postin and i cant.  ill start shrinkin them and stuff but i need some help if yall could.  clean my pics out so ican start over and maybe give me some tips.  thanks

Re: need help

I host my pictures at photobucket.com it has allowed me to host thousands upon thousands of photos.....

resize your pictures with mspaint or the like
    upload onto photobucket
    copy the img code
    paste in your reply
    voila
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

You will have to go back to your pic postings & edit the pic out.
      Board Member of Houston Aquarium Society
      Mod OF Marshreef

Breeder of Discus, Angels, Bristle nose & Sail fin Mollies
      Coming soon Daphnia

Comment

thanks.

Comment

still havein troubles.  can one of the website bosses or whatever yall are called delete all of my pics attached or something. when i go to the forum i posted them under it still wont let me.

Comment

lol I understand.  This morning I was prohibited from the site, and now I can't even post anything.  Trying lol...and I'm not even trying to do pics
            5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
            20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
            29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
            29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
            29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
            55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
            75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
            / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

ok. i actually got them off now.  wow. that was a pain in the ars.  i gotta get better with this comp internet pic stuff.  aahah

Comment

Working...
              X