it's official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's official

well as of this morning thanks to walter and his light.....i now have co2 on my planted....i have been sitting and watching and nothings happening.... 8O ...somehow if figured a marching band would come thru to salute my efforts...but alas i guess that's not going to happen......oh well....i will keep all informed of it's progress.........just to let those that are critics of planted tanks know....i'm not in this for the beauty even though i think it's gorgeous....it's just my first time at it...and i like it.........

Re: it's official

I think it looks Purty!
    Raul
    PokerFace

Comment

beautiful loertta!
      Resident BUM !!!

Comment

thanks guys.....

Comment

uke:

Just kidding it looks great.

Comment

Well even though your not in it for the beauty, it is as you said beautiful and gorgeous. Great choice on the plants!! You get 2 thumbs up from me!!!

Comment

It's filling in really nice!

All that matters is what you think Fishlady! To be honest my 30g right now looks like crap....plants floating around......foreground plants scattered everywhere and the fern bush laying on it's side....
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I think it looks nice. Fiona said that it looks alot like my planted aquarium. I wonder why that is... :wink:
                Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
                Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
                Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
                Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Is that the bamboo plants I gave you guys?  You guys were the one in that chevny right lol?  Not sure just asking by the way nice aquascaping.
                  180 gallon RR wild discus, harlequins, congos, rainbow, pleco, cardinals, rummynose, rcs, and amanos.  2260 eheim pressurize co2 4x54 tek lights

Comment

brownsnout....i'll smack ya next time i see ya....
                    thank you firefish
                    thanks to you Tim and Fiona.....and yes i had inspiration indeed...your tank was soooooo gorgeous i just had to have one...lol.....btw...i so enjoyed meeting your lovely wife last night........and of course seeing you too...lol.....
                    no supaflyz....you were going to give me some plants one time but you never would call me back ..so i gave up on ya.....but no that's not a bamboo.....

thank you all for all your nice comments though...and you too ek.....

fishlady.....

Comment

Can you tell me what's the name of the plant with the  big leaves at the corner of your tank?  I used to have one but gave it to somebody when I sold the tank.  I want to buy another one for my community tank, thank you.
                      180 gallon RR wild discus, harlequins, congos, rainbow, pleco, cardinals, rummynose, rcs, and amanos.  2260 eheim pressurize co2 4x54 tek lights

Comment

Looks like a crypt on the left corner and sword on the right and bamboo are not aquatic plants.
                        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

it's a humungus sword i believe....i got it when cichlidfan bought a tank...so i'm not really sure what it is..but talking to mzunga she thinks it's a sword....

fishlady

Comment

I try searching on google image with no luck on humungous sword.

Comment

humongous sword.......definition....sword plant that gets big or a big sword plant.

They do get humongous and I think the one pictured is most likely a regular amazon sword or E.bleheri
                              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
                              X