frontosas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frontosas

how can i tell what type of frontosas i have? every time i say i have 2 they ask which one and i dont know.

any info will help

thanks

Re: frontosas

post photo

that might help

Comment

try posting a photo at www.cyphos.com  
      there are more experts there... I'm not saying that nobody would be able to identify here, but that forum is dedicated to fronts.
      Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
      Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
      Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
      Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

well then ill try later since i am at work any color diffrentation that i might find?

Comment

There's a thread over at cyphos.com in the variants section which has photos that you can compare to.

But I will say that you will only get a general location as most look very similar. Your best bet is to find who sold them to you and trace them back.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

We have a few cyphos.com members on this forum (myself being on of them).  Just post some pics here, and we can help you out.  I think it would be good to let everyone here see the differences in cyphotilapia.  

Ek, gave some good advice also.  There is a great thread at cyphos with example pics of the different varients.
            Join us at
            http://www.allworldcichlids.com/

Comment

Working...
            X