Tanks for sale CHEAP, Pictures will be posted soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tanks for sale CHEAP, Pictures will be posted soon

As you all know, i've been putting back ordering my fish. It was so I can aquaire these tanks to sell to you guys. I know its hard to buy/sell tanks so soon after the 1Dollar a gallon sale, but i think you will find the prices on these tanks hard to pass up also. The prices listed are the ABSOLUTE lowest I will go on them regardless of how many you buy. I just went ahead and put the lowest price I would sell them for regardless of quanity, because I need these tanks gone!

Description: All the tanks held water before I aquaired them 2days ago, and they are all in used condition.

Terms of sale: All tanks will be sold as is, with no guarantee. HFB 25% off is not valid with this offer, as the tanks are being sold at my absolute lowest price. Prices are of tanks only, no stands, glass tops, or lights will come with these tanks.

Up for sale; (Drilled tanks can easily be plugged)

75G tank, quanity 14, $50ea
    Tanks are in good condition with the back and two sides painted blue (easily scraped off). Tanks are not drilled.

29G tanks, quanity 15, $15ea
    Tanks are in good condition with the back and two sides painted blue (easily scraped off). Tanks are drilled. Excellent for rack system

40G tanks, quanity 14, $20ea
    Tanks are in good condition with the back and two sides painted blue (easily scraped off). Tanks are drilled. Excellent for rack system

60G Wide tanks, quanity 8, $30ea

30G tanks, quanity 9, $15ea

75G tanks, quanity 6, $125ea SALE PENDING
    Tanks are in excellant condition with the back and three sides painted blue (easily scraped off). Tanks are drilled.
    These tanks have 4 sections in them and 4 drains for each of the sections. Excellent for rack system and fry grow-out.

30G Super Long tanks, quanity 9, $45ea SALE PENDING
    Tanks are in excellant condition with the back and three sides painted black (easily scraped off). Tanks are drilled.
    These tanks have built in overflow box and two holes for inlet and drain. Excellent for rack system and fry grow-out.

Also available are various used flouresant light fixures, and undergravel filters.
    Resident BUM !!!

Re: Tanks for sale CHEAP, Pictures will be posted soon

I know those 30g super longs are sale pending to me right?
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Crap foo I wanted one of those partitioned 75g's too.....
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

yes, its for you quoc
        Resident BUM !!!

Comment

:)

What a relief.... I will be there this weekend
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Hey mike, what are the dimensions on the 60g's?

Comment

Too bad that nice cherry wood stand is sitting out in the rain, we went by your shop to drop a few dollars on you earlier, but you musta decided to take the day off. If indeed that stand was for sale, you would have made some money today, but now, it's just sitting out in the rain soaking up rain water...... :P

CF
              Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

60G dims. are 18W 21H 36L
                That stand is for that BIG tank you saw, im rebuilding it. sorry you made the trip, I should have posted i would be closed today, but in all the comotion i completly forgot.
                Resident BUM !!!

Comment

Yeah, you should have posted it.......that's just what fishlady just said..... :)

See you soon

CF
                  Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Not to be prude but Mike's sig does have a phone number   I wanted to do a few runs today too before work but just about everyone is closed. :(
                    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Mike, hold one of the 75's for me (undrilled) and I need a light fixture for a 20gal reg if you have one.  If you have anything for the 75's let me know :-)
                      I am definately coming on the 7th.  I can get it then ;-)
                      5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
                      20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
                      29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
                      29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
                      29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
                      55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
                      75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
                      / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

You gonna put it in the back of your saturn?

Oh man.....beer, HFB, dblondefemme shoving a 75g in the back of a saturn.....sounds like one helluva meet!
                        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

lol I didn't think about that...
                          um..how long is a 75?
                          It might take a little beer to convince it to go in huh?
                          I forgot...which brand of beer am I buying?
                          5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
                          29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
                          / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

4 ft long

If your saturn is a hatchback it should fit, im not so sure of the sedan.

Comment

hmmm maybe if I open the seat into the trunk.....
                              I'm sure if I bring money and he still has tanks left...I'll leave with something ;-)
                              It's a sedan I think...
                              / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

Working...
                              X