55 Gallon Aquarium tank, stand, pump, and fish for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 55 Gallon Aquarium tank, stand, pump, and fish for sale

Hi I was told by a friend about your site!  I have a 55 gallon fish tank and stand for sale.  Included is the tank stand, pump, heater, and the fish. There are three really big fish, two are parrot fish about six inches long and I believe a Texas cichlid (black) he is about seven or eight inches long.  All three fish are very aggressive!  I will also include a beautiful set of wooden fish that I have displayed at the bottom.

I have a wet/dry saltwater aquarium filter and pump for sale.  It has never been used!  This filter and pump is suitable for up to a 100 gallon tank.

I have pictures but cant figure out how to post them on this page.  I will be happy to e-mail you pictures

If your are interested please give me a call at 713-202-6263, or contact me by e-mail at denavaclavik@yahoo.com With an offer!

Re: 55 Gallon Aquarium tank, stand, pump, and fish for sale

Welcome to the box!

There is a fish market where you sell you items and in the rules there you need to state you location in your profile and include a price....it helps those who are interested.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
    X