Uhh Ohh!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uhh Ohh!!

Looky what I saw in my tank Monday evening....I was shocked!

I've only seen a total of 4. I don't know which Molly has done this!!! I don't give these cuties a chance in a tank with catfish, cichlids and a gourami but hopefully by some miracle they'll survive :( I don't have another tank to put them in right now. After my sharks passed in the 10 gal, I tore it down to completely clean it of any left behind buggies. Any suggestions??
    75gal: 2 Blk Male Cons-Pair Firemouth+Fry-3 Sunset Gouramis-3 Hillstream "Butterfly" Loaches
    55gal: 2 Bol. Rams-1 4-Line Pim. Cat-10 Comunty Fish-1 Cmn? Pleco-1 Albino Bstlnose Pleco
    29gal: Tore down...For Sale!

Re: Uhh Ohh!!

I would try a net breeder.
    Otherwise I think their chances are  slim unless there is a lot of plants.  :?  [?]

Comment

Wally world has brand new & sparling clean 10g tanks for less than $10

My female molly gave birth to 50+ so you shouldn't have to feed the sicklids for a week or more.
      'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
      He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Well I have 2 left...cross your fingers!!
        75gal: 2 Blk Male Cons-Pair Firemouth+Fry-3 Sunset Gouramis-3 Hillstream "Butterfly" Loaches
        55gal: 2 Bol. Rams-1 4-Line Pim. Cat-10 Comunty Fish-1 Cmn? Pleco-1 Albino Bstlnose Pleco

Comment

We will! Don't worry, though, she'll probably have more in no time.  :)
          "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Still have 2 left and they are growing!!!

Comment

congrats, but yeah separate tank for babies with lots of plants always seems to be the best to grow them.
              Never fear I is here
              David Abeles
              Vice President
              Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

Working...
              X