bump on my severums head looks like giant pimple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bump on my severums head looks like giant pimple

Hey guys,  How goes it.  man i fell of the map for awhile.  but hopefully im back.  got a problem, my green seveerum has a bump on her head.  looks likke a pimple.  i researched in one of my books and i think the book is on to something,  says it maybe lymphocystic.  what do yall think and how the hell do i treat it???

Re: bump on my severums head looks like giant pimple

'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

no fix.  darnit.

Comment

My Cichlids get those tumors....and well I get a exacto knife....and cut it off! I know it sounds bad, but I have never had one come back. And then I just add Medications to the tank...and they are fine!

Comment

will they go away if i treat it with something or what?  i dont wanna cut her.

Comment

I had them get bigger.... they get them a lot of their mouths and gills....but the scales will grow back with out the tumor.

Comment

but this one is on the top of her head. right between her eyes

Comment

Eww.....hummm I don't know.... your just scraping it off with a exacto knife. But you might want to get others opinion. I just know what I have been told what to do...and it's worked.

Comment

this isnt like a white coloflower lookin thing.  just kinda likee a pimple.  its weird.  i put her in a rubber maid crate that i turned into a hospital with a sponge filter and airstone.  gonna see how she does.

Comment

Working...
                  X