Still Wondering...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Wondering...

I put exactly what I have in my tank on my signature...can I add any cichlids?? Or anything else colorful??

Please please any suggestion??

Thanks  
    75gal: 2 Blk Male Cons-Pair Firemouth+Fry-3 Sunset Gouramis-3 Hillstream "Butterfly" Loaches
    55gal: 2 Bol. Rams-1 4-Line Pim. Cat-10 Comunty Fish-1 Cmn? Pleco-1 Albino Bstlnose Pleco
    29gal: Tore down...For Sale!

Re: Still Wondering...

8O  Only if you are still thinking of giving away/selling the cats...
    "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

I do plan on getting rid of all of them when they outgrow the tank...

I saw a picture of what africans do to the cats...completely distroy the top and side fins   So I won't be getting any of those!
      75gal: 2 Blk Male Cons-Pair Firemouth+Fry-3 Sunset Gouramis-3 Hillstream "Butterfly" Loaches
      55gal: 2 Bol. Rams-1 4-Line Pim. Cat-10 Comunty Fish-1 Cmn? Pleco-1 Albino Bstlnose Pleco

Comment

Turn off all your filters & air pumps for a day.   If your fish are bobbing at the surface gasping for air..... then you have too many fish.

There are lots of dwarf sickllids that would love your tank.  
        But for color, you just can't beat swordtails & Gouramies.
        'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
        He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

I was considering Rams, Green Terror, Texas  and Convict cichlids....what do you think??

Comment

I don't believe the Rams would be good tank mates for the Green Terror or Texas Cichlids, actually, they would probably do better with your mollies, in softer water with lower PH.

I'm not sure of this, but I believe this is what you will hear from others.

CF
            Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

that's very good sweety.....your absolutely right....the rams like softer water indeed.....
              they are gorgeous little fish too.....i love mine...
              george, gracie, elvis, sonny, and cher...
              almost all of my fish have names.....hehehe

would love to see a pic of your tank though catfishlady

Comment

Tank and fish are posted in the photo gallery

Comment

Working...
                X