Betta Bowl...."El Natural".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betta Bowl...."El Natural".

After finally clearing up a 2.5g AGA tank I had I decided it was time to give my betta the home it deserves....lately he has been living in a qt jar which gets water changes every other day but now he will be in a nice bachelor pad!

The substrate is old Flora Base that was in the tank already and the plants are just some java fern that I pulled from the "Mother Plant". The tank is located above the sink on the window sill so it will be getting it's light from the sun and no ferts of any kind will make it into this tank. Might add some ghost shrimp to the tank to keep the maintenance up and serve as food when they are done.

"The Pad"

Checking out his new place from afar....

Guess he's waiting for me to put him in...
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Re: Betta Bowl...."El Natural".

Wow, neat! So no equipment?
    "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Looks awesome ek!

Where do you buy your ghost shrimp btw?
      Michael
      Clear Lake, TX

Comment

Looks great, now all you need is some skeeters.  

If you get direct sunlight into the tank, you might want to watch the temp.  In small tanks with low mass, the temperature can fluxuate quite a bit.
        'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
        He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Zero equipment for this tank and the tank is in indirect sunlight cause there's a covered patio outside the window.

As for ghost shrimp, not too sure but I'll probably buy them at fish ranch since its right by the workplace.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
          X