Store Openning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Store Openning

First off, I would like to thank my friends for clearing up the matter regarding the shooting at the old Sunny's. My internet has been down so I was not able to get on to post regarding the tragic inncedent.

On a better note, the store will be up for bussiness by the end of next week. It won't be 100% so please excuse the mess. Please understand that this has been a family undertaking with-out bank loans so everything has been done step by step. and I am very please with the results. And we will still have more additions and products to come with later months as finances allow. So the store will have constant progress. Thank you for your patience and look forward to showing you all, the new place. My apologies for not having a phyiscal address, it will be posted tommorrow. Any questions or comments please post here.
    Resident BUM !!!

Re: Store Openning

Sweet!

Need workers? Will work on the wekends for fish food!

Hahaha

"Family finances" typical asian people..... :)

But seriously if you need help holla at ya boy.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

The plan is to hit the store each night on the way home from work Mike. I'm sure I can find something that needs to be done and supervise you while you do it, hehe. Give us a good date and the fun can begin.

Oh, also, I have a bunch of angels, labs, and demasoni for you as promised, just let me know when to drag them over.
      Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

Another place to [s:db903b66dc]pawn off[/s:db903b66dc] I mean sell broods.    
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

So how much is the HFB discount going to be....LOL???  I know there was a long thread on this before but where is the new store going to be?

Comment

HFB Party at Mike's!!!
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

BYOB&N's------->>>Bring Your Own Bags & Nets......50% Off Everything Grand Opening Sale!!!!!

Comment

HFB party? I was actually thinking the same thing! Anyone want to organize that?
                Resident BUM !!!

Comment

What's there to organize?

Set a day and time and if a lot of people show up then it's a party.....if not then business as usual
                  700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Where will the new store be at?

Comment

In his last thread which I think is in the retail section.

He stated somewhere on veterans memorial/stuebner airline a little ways off  1960.
                      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I want clown loaches

Comment

NO!!! Delock All your clown loaches are belong to us!

Organize food and drinks? i dunno i don't throw parties....

and oh yea grand opening sale !!! all items that are 10% over retail cost will get a 10% off !!!  :emtthumbs:
                          Resident BUM !!!

Comment

And you will sell me a few. Thank you sir for you kindness!  

Comment

I can't wait!
                              58G Malawis
                              10G planted

Comment

Working...
                              X