hello from ok.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello from ok.

hey everyone Im new to the houson box. Ive been on the dallas box for awhile so some of you that cross over might have seen me. Ive made some good friends there and love the site so I thought Id check out the houston site since I used to live there 11 years ago. I keep mostly central americans of the medium to large variety like synspilum, chuco intermedium, and some of the archocentrus spieces and soon some escondidos and istlanum. anyhow looking forward to getting to know some of you. by the way I used to be the head security guy at the downtown woolworth before it closed, anyone remember them?
    mike c.

Re: hello from ok.

I don't have any central americans, but I remember woolworths.  When I was in college at UH, I worked part time at downtown foleys and would go to woolworths for their cheesy ever-so-unhealthy nachos at lunchtime!

btw - welcome to the houston box!
    The ultimate oxymoron - Narcolepsy and ADHD.
    Who says you can`t have it all??!!

Comment

I remember woolworths......I was a youngin running around with my aunts/uncles at the time
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Welcome to HFB!
        "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

[ by the way I used to be the head security guy at the downtown woolworth before it closed, anyone remember them?
          mike c.[/quote]

When I think of woolworth's, I think of black and white classic movies.....Jimmy Stewart westerns, Humphry Bogart detective movies.....Alan Ladd in Shane.....

Yeah, I remember Woolworth's......

CF

Welcome
          Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

I'm much to young, I have no idea what Woolworths was!
            Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

So thats why your eyes are brown  
              'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
              He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

man I feel old now .
                used to get a kick out of going around in the tunnels and not knowing where I was, #1 stolen item at woolworths...men thong underwear!! I could make a day of it just watching that section.
                mike c.

Comment

Working...
                X