Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody want anything from Dallas this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody want anything from Dallas this weekend?

I'll be leaving for Dallas this friday between 2-4pm and staying one night, returning sometime after midday saturday.
    I could change the day to saturday leave/sunday come back.

Did anybody want anything brought back? or a ride up and down?
    I'll be driving up in a small'ish' car, but coming back in an explorer.

Re: Does anybody want anything from Dallas this weekend?

theres a guy on DFB forums by the name of ilikelegs who sells frontosa kigoma fry for 4 bucks a piece...you should pick some of those up, theyre beautiful!
    Michael
    Clear Lake, TX

Comment

There is a source in the DFW area for live Daphnia. Sorry I don't have contact info at this time. But I would love to have a few thousand for feed.
      'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
      He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

give this guy a call for the Daphnia

Jason
        214-529-5869

Comment

Originally posted by MJY6087";p="
          theres a guy on DFB forums by the name of ilikelegs who sells frontosa kigoma fry for 4 bucks a piece...you should pick some of those up, theyre beautiful!

Cool guy with nice looking Kigs!
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by dcacjc";p="
            give this guy a call for the Daphnia

Jason
            214-529-5869
            Thanks, great guy.  I think we killed an hour on the phone.   He will accept payment by paypal and ship them to me.  

Brownsnoutuk - Thanks for the offer but I'm good.
            'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
            He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Got this feed back from a DFW Breeder

Dallas Discus has daphnia and in Fort Worth Fish Paradise handles them but you have to make arrangements in advance.  They have green houses where they raise corals and also raise daphnia.  They do not carry them in the store unless you ask the day before.

Comment

NP, your welcome.

Comment

Working...
                X