This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Blocked?

I know that several people are being blocked from the site. Apparently we are being attacked and the bots are spoofing random IPs. I'm searching for a solution and will continue to do so, but the fact that they are causing a block does mean that the security system is working and the site is not being defaced. I apologize if you have been inconvenienced. It really irks me that this is happening and I've been traveling for work and as a security measure, I cannot access the security admin from outside of my home. That being the case, I haven't been able to unblock anyone until now. I have configured the attack form to only block for one day from now on. As I'm right back out on the road today, I hope this will help relieve some of the frustration for those of you getting blocked. Again, I apologize and will be looking for a solution, which will probably include a site upgrade. When I do that, I'll probably be shutting the site for a couple of days. I'll give you plenty of warning. Thanks, ken
Working...
X