FlowerHorn Parrots?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlowerHorn Parrots?????

Went to do my rounds through all the LFS yesterday and found several of them stocking Flowerhorn Parrots......these things had the exact pattern of a decent flowerhorn!!!!!!! nice pearls and characters flowing down the midsection of their bodies!!!!

Only thing was they were still retarded looking like how all parrots are. Wondering if anyone else has seen this, It was pretty cool since it had an actual pattern on them. One should have known with the FH craze that was going on and how asian people(I am of Viet descent to keep racial profiling out) love FH's and Parrots.

The price at one place was $99 for a 4" while another LFS had them for $19.99 for 3".

Tried Googling pictures but came across this thread with pictures...for those who want to see what they look like.

Flowerhorn/parrot.

I put this thread in this section cause the fish looks like they are diseased and a disaster....also didn't know what these things would be categorized as..
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Re: FlowerHorn Parrots?????

Umm CRAZY!! I'm shocked.....and don't know what to say. Strange for me at the least!

Comment

Wow, I didn't know what to expect and the pictures are exactly what you descibed.  Did you ask about them (like are they more aggressive than the original bp)?  I can't believe people will pay that much for a hybrid fish.
      58G Malawis
      10G planted

Comment

They are basically the same as other parrots just different looking from what the guys at the LFS said.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

That is so weird.
          58G Malawis
          10G planted

Comment

I hate to say it.....but where did you see them EK?

Comment

man, i would have roll with you

Comment

ANYBODY KNOW WHERE TO GET A FEW OF THESE????

Comment

Fish Gallery $99
                  City Pets $19.99

If I were to ever get a parrot it would probably be these....but when you get on a forum and everyone that has parrots are super excited cause they got one that can close it's mouth there is something wrong. FG also had Goldfish colored/pattern Parrots as well....pandas/white caps/etc.
                  700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Cool.  Thanks EK.

Comment

Working...
                    X