teacup chihuahuas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teacup chihuahuas

I have 2 teacup chihuahuas for sale. I wanted to keep them but they keep fighting at night waking my mom up. If i put them in a different cage they fight. It's only 7 weeks old but you can pick one first. Have to wait till 8 weeks to sell them. ONe is mostly white with 2 white spots. The other is tan brown with no spots.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
    180 gallon RR wild discus, harlequins, congos, rainbow, pleco, cardinals, rummynose, rcs, and amanos.  2260 eheim pressurize co2 4x54 tek lights

Re: teacup chihuahuas

How much are you asking for them. Either one but I like the white one.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I will sell them for $400 or obo.  I really dont want to sell the white one because my mom like him.  Hes a male and the other one the female.  Got hearworm shot already.
      180 gallon RR wild discus, harlequins, congos, rainbow, pleco, cardinals, rummynose, rcs, and amanos.  2260 eheim pressurize co2 4x54 tek lights

Comment

them? you mean both or 400 for one?
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

For one lol.  I want to keep one.

Comment

Working...
          X