Moving plants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving plants

I am going to be moving around the end of September about 10 min away....Is there a special way to move the plants?? Can i just keep them in the tank with really low water during the move and just refill the water when I put the fish back in??

Re: Moving plants

You could put them in a bucket if you want.....as long as the plant/leaves don't dry out they are fine.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Oh okay, so I should keep them all under water when transporting...thanks!

Comment

Probably...But how long do you think the actual moving of the tank will last? If you're picking it up, putting it in a car/van/whatever, going 10 minutes, then setting it up again when you get to the new place, they should be fine with just low water in the tank. If you're planning on taking down the tank and setting it up again in a few days, then definitely keep them in a bucket, fully submerged.
        "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

No...im moving the tank straight to the new place and setting it back up...maybe a total of 20 min for the plants and then by the time i get the right temp i can put my fish back in.

Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
          X