Flourish Trace and Inverts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flourish Trace and Inverts?

I just ordered some of this, and looked at the components on the bottle. I know I'm probably being really paranoid, but it says there is a miniscule amount of copper in the solution (specifically 0.0032%). Will this be harmful to snails/shrimp/other inverts? I'm not familiar with normal levels of trace elements, or what is enough to harm inverts, sorry!    But I really like my nerites and hermit crab, and wouldn't want it to have any adverse effect on them.
    "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Re: Flourish Trace and Inverts?

Nah it won't hurt them if you follow the directions. I overdose on that stuff when I'm trying to bring out the red coloration in my plants, and still haven't had any shrimp or snails die.

Comment

Greatness, thanks a lot.  

Comment

Yeah, If I remember my high school math correctly, that decimal figure indicates such a miniscul amount, it seems hardly worth mentioning, I guess by law they have too???

CF
        Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

I always though trace to be diluted flourish.

In my 30g CRS tank which also has nerites I use to dose 2x the recommended "Estimative Index" for the tank and now that I am using ADA I am dosing 1.5x the amount and have never seen any problems.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Okay, great. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X