picture taking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• picture taking

ok this is p'in me off.  i cant get pics of my fishys to come out worth a darn.  HELP.  I have a Kodak EasyShare C875.  Help me take pics of my fish.  Some of yall take beautiful pics of your fish.  I wanna do that.  And what is some good software to edit pics with as well???

Re: picture taking

I don't edit pictures other then using mspaint

for fish I usually turn off all lights in the room with no other lights shining though to cause a glare.

If possible add more lighting to the tank itself and then my fish usually come out to greet me when I walk up to the tank so it's all good there. if not feed them.

I then set the camera on the multi snap setting if there is one and it helps to change the ISO to the highest setting if the fish are super fast but the lower ISO gets better macro but you have to be super steady.

Can't help with the easy share but I am using a point shoot as well.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

do you use a flash or not???
      when i turn the flash off, my shutter speed is so slow they all come out blurry.

Comment

I leave the flash off.

You have to hold super steady and good pictures don't come easy. Keep taking them till you get a good one and wait for the fish to sit still. If you increase the lighting in the tank the camera if equipped will "auto" the shutter speed.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

ill have to pull my owners manual out.  lol.  looks like you and me are the only 2  online.

Comment

photo

I usually use Microsoft Photo Editor to auto-adjust the color and
            Adobe Photoshop to edit pixils and remove the background if reqd.
            'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
            He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

thanks phreek. ill have to see about that software

Comment

Working...
              X