new angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new angels

Here is the new angel fish I put in with the discus. It's going better than I expected. Thought the angel fish going to bully the discus, but they just mind their own business. I added 11 more cardinal tetras 2 died and were quickly consume by the amano shrimp. I have this other 2 angel two dont know the specific name but I will take some picture tommorow. Dont think it's in this video. Here is a video of my update with adding new angels to my community tank.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
    180 gallon RR wild discus, harlequins, congos, rainbow, pleco, cardinals, rummynose, rcs, and amanos.  2260 eheim pressurize co2 4x54 tek lights

Re: new angels

Page not found error message.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Try this  http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g9...t=MOV00341.flv
      180 gallon RR wild discus, harlequins, congos, rainbow, pleco, cardinals, rummynose, rcs, and amanos.  2260 eheim pressurize co2 4x54 tek lights

Comment

WOW that is BEAUTIFUL!! YOUR Angels have some great fins!! And the tank looks great! What size is it?

Comment

Maybe 3 to 4 inches.

Comment

Looking good!
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

i tried that link and couldn't get it to work....says site doesn't exist.....

Comment

Working...
              X