new lfs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new lfs

heard theres a new place off like 59 and kirkendol or someplace. yall konw what im talkin about and is it any good???

Re: new lfs

its not fish gallery at 59 and kirby is it?

best store in town
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" -- Benjamin Frankli
    n

Comment

59 and  Kuykendahl? up north?
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

59 doesnt hit kuykendahl.

45 does.
        The ultimate oxymoron - Narcolepsy and ADHD.
        Who says you can`t have it all??!!

Comment

I am thinking way on the other side like 59N but I don't know for sure, just assuming it could.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Nope, starts at Rankin and ends up in the Woodlands, almost to 242. I think he is thinking about 59 and Kirby.
            Brian

Comment

In that case it has to be Fish Gallery then....
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

yeah thats what he said.  59 and kirby.  lol.  
                is that place good or what??

Comment

It's the old Village Tropical and yes they are good! I like it.
                  700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

by far the best fish store in town and maybe in the state.... it is great to see don there and there fish were so cheap i had to walk out with some today.... great job guys keep up the good work...thinking of taking my daugther there just to look at the 4500 gallon tank in the wall kinda like the zoo but better... thanks mickey carroll
                    210 gallon tank...empty.....wait till you see what is coming

Comment

I visited the store on Saturday after helping Armthehomeless move a tank.  

I'm impressed with their setup, clean and organized.  I was not impressed by their prices...LOL.  IMO, they are still a little pricey.  I still may buy fish and stuff from them in the future, but not if I don't have to when I can find it cheaper elsewhere.

Come to think of it, I can't remember the last time I bought a fish from a LFS....supplies yes, fish no.  I can usually find what I want from all of you wonderful people on the Box.  

Raul
                      Raul
                      PokerFace

Comment

I was there on Saturday also....that's funny.  Its a really nice store but I agree with Rocket, prices leave a little to be desired unless you get stuff you don't mind watching grow.  We need to find someone on the inside that we can get the hook up from.....LOL.

Comment

they had albino longfin bristlenose for 8.99 as far as i can tell that is really cheap take a lot on aquabid and tell me that, that is cheap... there fish are priced just as comprable as any other fish store i have been in to and more of a selection than anyone else... so maybe not cheaper than the box but darn sure cheaper than any fish store i have been to lately..
                          210 gallon tank...empty.....wait till you see what is coming

Comment

I live and work close by so Fish Gallery is my first choice. It also says a lot that 1/2 the staff from Fish Ranch, including Don, hired on when they moved from the Tropical location on Shepherd. Now they have Don and Steve who know their fair share...

By far, their fish are the healthiest of all the stores...if not they wont sell it. Worth the extra cost, if there is any.

The cost of supplies is not the least expensive (City Pets beats them easy) ..but I dont use them for that.

Comment

Working...
                            X