Where to buy killi fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy killi fish

I'm not sure if I spelled killi right, but I'm looking to start a 20gal. I do not know where to buy the little fish as they seem to be hard to find in the houston area. If anyone knows where they have seen them for sale please post here and give me some help.
    Softie Reef

Re: Where to buy killi fish

What kind of killifish?

There are natives that you can catch around the Houston area, and some LFS's have a few different kinds. But mostly killies aren't readily available in stores...not sure why, but that's just the way it is.  :(  I usually have to special order mine. But, you can sometimes find them in stores...Fish Gallery and Fish Ranch II normally have a few different kinds.
    "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Fish Gallery has like 4 different sp right now and Fish ranch has those really big ones....forget what they are called.
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

For information on the meetings, TAKO, the AKA, or Killifish, e-mail: tako@daelarue.com
        'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
        He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Golden Wonders, I think those are the ones you're talking about, ek?
          "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

That's the one!

700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

petsmart in channelview (east side beltway8 at wallisville) had golden wonders a week ago.  they were young (small) - about 1.5-2".
              The ultimate oxymoron - Narcolepsy and ADHD.
              Who says you can`t have it all??!!

Comment

go to dfb, arnald has a lot of killies that that he's selling right now and he will ship them to you

Comment

Working...
                X