Need info on shell dwellers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need info on shell dwellers

hey guys, i'm interested in getting some shell dwellers ... but i dont really know much about them ...
    i want some that will stay small and lower in price... any suggestion which kind i should look for and where can i find them ?  or if anyone has a few you want to sell for a reasonable price ?
    My name is Andri, and I'm an Ikoholic ! Back in the game !

Re: Need info on shell dwellers

multifasciatus are excellent shellies....i bought some about 3-4 weeks ago and they are so cool....they are very small and from what i understand don't get much bigger than 1-2 inches....they are amazing to watch how they move the sand around, and establish harems....i don't have any to part with at this point for they are just now getting settled and building their harems....i think that EK has some that he's selling in the fish market area on the forum....but i would recomend them they are amazing....

Comment

I have a pair of brevis that i will give you along with some shells for 8 dollars. They are currently in a 10g
      Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
      Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
      Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
      Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

yea i've seen EK post, but its out of my price range.
        do BREVIS get along fine with MULTIFASCIATUS in the same thanks ?

armthehomeless, I'll take them !!! where and when can i pick them up ?
        man i'm excited !
        My name is Andri, and I'm an Ikoholic ! Back in the game !

Comment

I believe I have two male brevis's at home and would be interested in obtaining one or more females if anyone has any, please let me know.

CF
          Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

I wouldn't mix any shellies but that's just me.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
            X