Xtreme fish and pets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xtreme fish and pets

hands down my favorite fish store.  good service and the guy there knows what im talkin bout when i ask questions.  reasonable pricing, and my number one reason why i love this place.. they have oddballs.. i cant find a good store with oddballs.  what are yall's experience with this fish store?

Re: Xtreme fish and pets

good..........went in there a few days after they opened and a month later.  I like the oddballs too.  I was looking for a freshwater african eel.
    180g Oceanic w/colony of 8 WC Moba Fronts (1m/7f) purchased from TNT Cichlids in Jan '05 & numerous fry. 1 F1 adult moba male. 2 2217 Eheims, 2 6080 Tunze Streams, WISA airpump, single stage Johnson ETC.....fishkeeping since 1988.

Comment

alright.....

rabbits there were sickly (fiance told me) fish selection is ok and by oddballs all I saw were flowerhorns and stingrays.
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

they have flowerhorns, peacock bass, fw tarpon, ornate bichir, stingrays, indo dats, big gobies, red bay snooks.. i havent seen these fish anywhere else besides the pbass.

Comment

Where is Xtreme?

Comment

on bellaire outside the beltway.

Comment

Originally posted by fishingaddict";p="
              they have flowerhorns, peacock bass, fw tarpon, ornate bichir, stingrays, indo dats, big gobies, red bay snooks.. i havent seen these fish anywhere else besides the pbass.

fw or sw stingrays?  I think the one I saw out there was a fw one.
              180g Oceanic w/colony of 8 WC Moba Fronts (1m/7f) purchased from TNT Cichlids in Jan '05 & numerous fry. 1 F1 adult moba male. 2 2217 Eheims, 2 6080 Tunze Streams, WISA airpump, single stage Johnson ETC.....fishkeeping since 1988.

Comment

freshwater stingray, ive only seen it once though.. been there numerous times never see them any more... i dont think they have any saltwater fish there.

Comment

FW stingray illegal to possess in TX.........
                  - When Life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make Life take the damn lemons back!

Comment

i think there is only one particular one that is legal in texas.. i read that somewhere on this forum.

Comment

HoustonFishBox is an online community dedicated to bringing together people and their fish in Houston, Southeast Texas, and beyond.
                      "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Originally posted by fishingaddict";p="
                        Everyone one and there mother has FH, fish ranch has PB, tarpon I don't know, Bichir....Fish Ranch/Fish Gallery/249Tropical fish, Dats 249 has a Gold tiger dat and a tank full of reg dats/fish ranch has a few too, Gobies....I think everyone got some at the same time cause FR/249 both have them as well, snooks I think I saw some at FR too.

700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

hmm ive seen bichirs, but idonno why other fish store never have ornates.. mainly just senegals.

Comment

This is not meant to be rude, but do you just want to see them or do you want to see them to buy them? If not, then I think you just answered your question.
                            - When Life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make Life take the damn lemons back!

Comment

a while back i was lookin for one.. couldnt find any until i finally stopped by xtreme.  im always lookn for some oddball type fish cuz a lot of the fish stores have the same fish.. im lookin for that xfactor in a fish store. i like goin to fish stores and havin an impule buy.

Comment

Working...
                              X