Group buy, MBU puffer. Need 150 people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group buy, MBU puffer. Need 150 people

We can ship 150 pcs of Mbu puffer direct from Democratic Republic of Congo(old name zaire).We have this fishes in stock and ready to be send. Please cntact us for more information at waterlifeexportltd@yahoo.fr. We need wholesaler only.

I saw this and couldn't believe my eyes. 150 MBU puffers?!?! could you imagine?!
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" -- Benjamin Frankli
    n

Re: Group buy, MBU puffer. Need 150 people

Not that i believed them but I found this link 30 seconds after posting

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" -- Benjamin Frankli
    n

Comment

I have a hard enough time caring for and feeding the one mbu that I have, can't imagine 150 mbu puffers!!!!![/img]

Comment

Yeah, wow. Starting bid at $20 for 150 mbu puffers, no reserve????  8O
        "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Be aware that this could be another version of the 419 scam. They have already set their hooks into ebay & autotrader.

Comment

419 scam?

Comment

419 is the criminal code for fraud in Nigeria or something like that. I'm sure you've heard of or seen the emails that proclaim that some really rich person just died with out an heir to the fortune, and all you have to do is help them out and you'll get milions of dollars. They ask for money to cover lawyers, documents & such, and you of course receive nada. They've come up with other versions for ebay & autotrader. Crafty little devils   Google "419 scam" & you'll get all kinds of hits. If you're kinda twisted like me, you may find perverse pleasure from www.419eater.com It's a reverse scam, and they get these guys to do all kinds of crazy stuff with the hopes of getting some money.

Comment

Working...
              X