Group Buy Wishlist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Buy Wishlist

Being both cheap, poor, and totaly crazy aquarium stuff I'm always looking to save a buck.  Shipping on things is usually rediculous and group buys are always a good way to save a few dollars. With this thread I want people to post their wish lists for group buys.

For example, I'd love to get a RO filter and I found a guy on ebay selling inexpensive filters ~$40 for a 3 stage, $50 for a 4 stage and so on. shipping ranges from 25 to 50.

Fish are REALLY expensive to ship. 60-100 bucks for over night.
    I'd love to have some discus, and if i don't get the money together before gulfcoastdiscus moves to the phillipines i'll probably want to mail order some.

If there is something you are interested in doing a group buy for post it here and maybe people will join!
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" -- Benjamin Frankli
    n

Re: Group Buy Wishlist

Souds like an interesting idea. A small group of Benthochromis tricoti from a reputabe dealer is the only thing on my wish list as of late.
    Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

I have never paid anything near $60 for shipping fish.
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Forgot to add.....I would like some really cheap zoa corals since I just started a reef tank.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I may be selling my puffer soon. I'd like to fill my tank with discus and was wondering if anyone liked anything from this seller on aquabid. (or know a better place to buy.)

I personally want some red dragons and red scarlets.
          shipping between 40 and 60 bucks.
          He also has an "assortment" 12 from any of the ones he has.

to go with my new discus I may get an RO filter. $40 + $25 shipping is a good deal for alil RO filter.

splitting this with one person would save us each between 32 and 42 dollars i hope.
          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" -- Benjamin Frankli
          n

Comment

i e-mailed discushatchery about shipping on the discus.

Dan,
            The shipping to your zip code for ten Blue Diamond Half Dollar size is
            $56.85. For twenty it would be $76.00.
            Thanks,
            Kurt / Discus Hatchery
            n

Comment

Anyone interested in a big order of frozen food?
              have any better, cheeper, closer sources?

n

Comment

"Miracle Food"?

8O
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
                X