NON FISH SALES FORUM???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NON FISH SALES FORUM???

Has there ever been any thought to creating a Non Fish related sales forum, I personally would like to offer things for sale periodically, and this venue here of mostly local members would be ideal for that.  Like the fish market, only for locals who have something to sell, but not including fish/tank related items

Just curious....

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Re: NON FISH SALES FORUM???

Like Craigslist?
    "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

I've heard of craiglist, but am not familar with it.

I just thought since there is a group of folks here that are fairly close by, that possibly we could sell other unwanted items thru this venue. For example, I would like to get rid of both my wide screen tv's, to make room for fish tanks... :)  
      It's no biggie.

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Yeah, kinda like that 3' Boa Constrictor that I put up yesterday.  It didn't really apply since it was a reptile but I thought maybe someone out here in our aquaria community may be in reptiles as well.

Comment

Exactly....  

Comment

How big are your tv's, and how much do you want for them?

Comment

shoot me an email if you want specifics. Both are around 50 inchers, and both are just over 3 yrs old.  550. a piece or 1000. for both.

CF

Comment

:( Im too poor to afford them. I was thinking theyd be half that size.

Comment

You really should look into Craigslist. It has a much larger market reach then Fishbox.

houston.craigslist.com

Comment

Thanks, I'll do that.

Comment

Working...
                    X