I got a bigger tank woohoo!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a bigger tank woohoo!!

Well I found a deal that was hard to pass up. I bought a 210 gallon tank last night, for pretty cheap it came with the stand and lights. Heres the dilema I currently have a 75 gallon that is set up real nice, with about 10 cichlids in it. My question is how hard is it to maintain the big tank? My 75 isn't a problem at all. Also I won't be able to keep two and can't decide wether to sell the 75 with everything it has or just keep it if the 210 is going to be real hard to maitain and just sell the 210.

Re: I got a bigger tank woohoo!!

I have a 210 gallon tank as well as several other larger tanks (150, 125), I also have a 60 gallon tank.  In my opinion my larger tanks are easier to maintain than my smaller tank.  The water quality in larger tanks are generally more stable than smaller tanks due to the larger quantity of water, therefore it takes longer for ammonia, nitrates, etc. to build up.  If I had to decide, I would sell the 75. :wink:
    Join us at
    http://www.allworldcichlids.com/

Comment

Thats what I'm leaing too, but is the 210 big enough for say a lagremouth bass or even a peacock bass?

Comment

I would say it's big enough for a good while.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
        X