Update from CichlidFan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update from CichlidFan

I've made some progress getting my 2 new tanks set up. The 75 gallon tank is up and running, and has good chemical levels according to the test strips I've checked it with. I have yet to put any water in the 125 gallon tank, but it is in place and has the gravel in it, and the Eheim 2217 I have selected is in place.
    I have managed to find 6 small brichardi and they all seem to be doing well in the 75 at this time.

I am waiting on some other items from "thatfishplace" where I purchased more stuff for both tanks. I hope to get some pictures taken soon and share them with you folks if you like? Fishlady and myself are really enjoying the time we spend reviewing this site and find the information and tips very helpful. Thank you again HFB & members for the wonderful resource.

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Re: Update from CichlidFan

That's great! And yes, definitely take some pictures and post them, we'd love to see your new tanks! Especially the little brichardis in the 75 - bet they love the space!
    "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Working...
    X