Building a community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building a community

Hello everyone, I am just getting into fish tanks, I have a 28 gallon community as i like to call it, it's so wonderful, i am being schooled in fishkeeping from my significant other, he's very knowledgeable about getting things started, and from him i have developed a new found love of aquarium keeping. I am planning on obtaining a new 90 gallon in the next couple of weeks and getting that set up. I have been reading the information that all of you submit on here and it's certainly nice to know there is a forum such as this one to help out the beginner for certain. I hope to get to know some or all of you on here and be able to widen my knowledge base myself in the long run.

fishlady......

Re: Building a community

Welcome to the box fishlady!

90g community tank.......AWESOME!!!
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

It sounds like you are on the right track. Too many folks get started without doing their research and not having a support group. I know there are a lot of friendly people who can answer your questions here at the Houston Fish Box. Welcome to the forum!

max

Comment

Welcome!  

What kind of fish do you have in your 28g? Have you thought about what you want in your 90?

That 90 will be a lot of fun! Wish I had the room... :)
        "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

thanks for the friendly welcome everyone....i am not sure just what i will put into the 90 gallon tank yet.....but in my 28 i have angel rams, bolivian rams, one gorahmi, one placostimas, so forth and so on.....all my little friends in there have their own names....for they are my little friends....they are truly a solice for me daily.....and they are always so willing to entertain me day or night.....that's what's so awsome about precious little life forms for me......i will try to learn how to post pictures of my tank (28 ) ...and the 90 when i get it up and running within the next couple of weeks.....again thanks for the friendly welcome and i look forward to chatting with you all and soaking up your experience.....

Comment

Oohh cant wait for pics!!! keep us posted

Comment

Working...
            X